Late-Breaking Program News INTERNATIONAL - Air France, KLM To Merge Programs
(Posted: Mar 25, 2005)

In June 2005, Air France?s Frequence Plus and KLM?s Flying Dutchman programs will merge into a new program: Flying Blue.

Frequence Plus and Flying Dutchman cardholders will automatically become members of the new program, and will retain all miles acrued, without any drop in value (1 Frequence Plus Mile = 1 Flying Blue Mile; 1 Flying Dutchman Mile = 1 Flying Blue Mile).

Membership numbers will remain the same, and Flying Blue membership cards will be sent to members? registered Fr?quence Plus and Flying Dutchman address in May and June.

Flying Blue?s elite-level program will be made up of four levels ? Ivory, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Elite members in Frequence Plus and Flying Dutchman will have their status matched ion the new program.

In the coming months, members of both the Frequence Plus and Flying Dutchman programs will receive practical information concerning Flying Blue, followed by more comprehensive information at a later date.

LINK: http://www.airfrance.us/cgi-bin/AF/US/en/local/voyageurfrequent/frequenceplus/fplus_KLM.htm?BV_SessionID=@@@@1314104168.1111781118@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddeejjlgjlcefecekedfnfdfnk.0

Ken
posted: Apr 2, 2005 at 2:14pm (MT)

Wonder how this will effect NWA flyers, if at all ?

One World benefits would presumably continue, but could NWA FFs be next ?

Mark Stenzler
posted: Apr 4, 2005 at 2:58pm (MT)

What happens to someone like me who is an active member in both KLM's and AF's FFP?

Will the miles be added together?

Jim
posted: Apr 19, 2005 at 8:04pm (MT)

I was a member of NWA WorldPerks FFP but recently had my account balance transferred to KLM Flying Dutchman FFP (cos I'm not a US resident), and now I've been told I will be transferred to Flying Blue. In fact I've received 2 cards already! A Silver one and an Ivory one! I've a feeling this doesn't bode well for others being transferred to FB!! Jim

Jim
posted: Apr 19, 2005 at 8:08pm (MT)

Chris
posted: Jan 9, 2006 at 11:12am (MT)

Flying Poo as it's affectionately known !!

Anita C. Villarreal
posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 3:46am (MT)

I registered today for my flying blue card. Last month I flew to the middle east on Air France, if I submit my boarding pases, will you credit those miles to my card?
thank you...Anita

Anita C. Villarreal
posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 3:47am (MT)

thank you...Anita

Neil Hartley
posted: Feb 17, 2009 at 8:37pm (MT)

I was a member of klm ff program. I have lost my number and wonder if I am still a member of the new program