Double Etihad Guest Miles On New Routes
||:: Late-Breaking News
(Posted: Jul 16, 2014)
Etihad Airways is offering double Etihad Guest Miles on new routes when you travel within the first 30 days of operation.
The promotion is valid for flights to new destinations beginning service in 2014 and 2015, including:
- Yerevan (Starting July 2, 2014)
- Perth (starting July 15, 2014)
- Rome (starting July 15, 2014)
- Phuket (starting Oct. 26, 2014)
- Dallas (starting Dec. 3, 2014)
- San Francisco (starting Nov. 18, 2014)
- Kolkata (starting Feb. 15, 2015)
- Madrid (starting March 29, 2015)
- Entebbe (May 1, 2015)
- Edinburgh (June 8, 2015)
- Hong Kong (June 15, 2015)
- Algiers (June 17, 2015)
To be eligible for the promotion, travel must be in the first 30 days of operation of the new route.
The double miles earned do not qualify as Tier Miles. Guests must register at least 48 hours in advance of their scheduled flight to receive the double miles.
To register for the promotion or for more information, visit http://www.webflyer.com/link/?11619
INSIDE|Point: Note that the new routes scheduled to begin service in 2015 are not yet displayed on the promotion page on Etihad's website. We suggest you call the contact center at (888) 8 ETIHAD if booking 2015 dates.
Comments on this Article?
Return to NotiFlyer articles >>>